Thursday, July 14, 2011

Roundabout Bomb


It all started innocently enough... one of the posters at Cig.ar.com (G-Man) announced a group buy of Padilla Habanos and I made a smart-ass comment about how I was broke but would bewilling to accept three as part of my prize when I won the monthly lottery I'm in there.  Well, I didn't win the lottery, but another poster, mikemets (aka Mike) bought five of them for me and told G-Man to ship them directly to me.

Unfortunately, Mike didn't have my address, so he asked the infamous and all-knowing shuckins for it, and Ron mistakenly gave him the address of another brother who posts on BotL under the same name I post under at Cig.ar.com.

Confused yet?  So was Mike, when we couldn't figure out why I didn't get his very generous gift.  Eventually though, the mistake was discovered, and the other Strick (aka Dee, in Texas) graciously forwarded me Mike's package at his own expense.

So, essentially, I got this wonderful gift from two brothers at the same time!

- five Padilla Habano (Torpedo: 6" x 52)
- La Perla Habana Classic (Robusto: 5" x 52)

No comments:

Post a Comment