Friday, March 18, 2011

I thought it was over...

I thought I could get on with my life.  I thought I was safe.

FireDoc83 (aka Matthew) at BotL thought different...


Brutal.  Just brutal.  Look at this... this... cigarnage!

- (2x) BotL Small Batch 2010 (6" x 46)
- Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage 1991 (Prestigio: 6.5" x 54)
- Carlos Tora
ño Fortress (Double Robusto: 5.5" x 56)
- Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 (Toro: 6" x 54)
- Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 (Perfecto: 6" x 49)

- (2x) Romeo y Julieta Habanas (Churchill: 7" x 48)
- Illusione (~88~: 5" x 52)
- Graycliff Platinum Edition (Gordo: 6" x 60)

When my ears stop ringing and my brain stops rattling long enough for me to make sure I still have all my fingers, I shall have my revenge. For now, though, I'll just say "Thanks, Matt". This is an awesome collection of sticks and one princely gift.

3 comments:

  1. How does one get all of these bombs? I see your posts and get jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beats me. Experienced posters at both boards like to beat up on newbies like this, although I suspect not everyone gets it as bad (good) as I did. Be careful not to ask for it, though. I'm sure they're pretty good at sniffing out guys who are just there for the loot. I didn't even know what bombing was - I just joined and contributed where I could and the stuff just started showing up.

    Are you a member of either site? Your blog has some great reviews - you could start by posting a few of those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I was able to find your blog again, enjoyed reading it. I like this blog title more than the other one. Apparently someone was jealous that you had the same name as them.. WAHHH WAHHH

    ReplyDelete