Friday, March 11, 2011

And Another!

Another bomb from another Brother of the Leaf, namely slave2theaxe (aka Nic).  I got it for "winning" a "Noobiest Noob" contest, but I don't mind - check out these goodies:


- Devil's Weed (Churchill: 7" x 48)
- Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra (Toro: 6" x 52)
- Ashton (Churchill: 7.5" x 52)
- Padron Maduro (#3000: 5.5" x 52)
- Tatuaje Cazadores Reserva (Petit: 4" x 40)
- La Aurora 107 (Robusto: 4.5" x 50)
- Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 (Robusto: 5.5" x 50)
- CAO Brazilia (Gol!: 5" x 56)
- Tatuaje Havana VI (Nobles: 5" x 50)
- 5 Vegas Gold Maduro (Robusto: 5" x 50)

The 5 Vegas Gold Maduro is the only one I've already tried (and I love them!) 

That's one warm welcome, bro!  Once again, I am blown away by the generosity of these guys... Is there another hobby in the world like this?

{Edit:  14 March, 2011.

I may need another humidor soon.  As it turns out, another BotL, this one named msirenoxed, saw that I had been declared the "noobiest noob" and took it upon himself to share some of his wealth, too...


So, as if slave2theaxe's gesture wasn't enough, I've also received:

- two Cuba Libre (Magnum: 5.5" x 55)
- four 5 Vegas Cask Strength (Toro: 6" x 52)
- four Gurkha G5 Avenger (Torpedo: 6" x 52), and
- two Nica Libre (Exclusivo: 5.5" x 50)

I've already had (and thoroughly enjoyed) the 5 Vegas Cask Strength, but the others are new to me.  The Gurkha G5s look absolutely delicious...}

No comments:

Post a Comment